This super simple and easy oven-baked falafel recipe uses canned chickpeas and oat flour. The falafels are moist, flavorful, and paked with plant-based goodness!
Skinny oven-baked parsnip chips
Parsnips cut into thin sticks, tossed with salt, pepper and Parmesan. A delicious alternative to fried potato chips. Serve alongside your favourite burger or fish meal.
- 4 medium parsnips about 250g
- olive oil spray
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese substitute nutritional yeast for vegan alternative
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 230 C fan.
- Chop the parsnips into long thin sticks.
- In a mixing bowl, spray the parsnips generously with olive oil spray, then toss with the Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake the parsnips for 15 – 20 minutes, tossing them around after about 10 minutes. They are ready when they start to brown around the edges.