Celeriac root is a soft, creamy, slightly sweet root vegetable that can be used in so many different ways. In this super simple recipe, the celeriac is simply tossed with olive oil, salt and pepper and baked in the oven. Serve it with grilled fish, fish cakes, burgers, etc…
Oven-baked celeriac root wedges
- 1 large celeriac peeled and chopped into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 C (180 fan)
- Toss the celeriac with the olive oil, then season with salt and black pepper
- Place on a large prepared baking tray and bake for roughly 60 minutes, or until soft and slightly browned around the edges.