Your road map to a healthier mind and body
Renewed is an online program for women who want to break free from chronic dieting, stop emotional eating / overeating, and find a healthy balance with food and exercise.
Here’s just a fraction of what we will cover in the program:
- Breaking the yo-yo dieting pattern for good.
- Establishing a flexible healthy eating routine, with regular balanced meals.
- Portion size recommendations & easy meal ideas.
- Listening to your body & eating intuitively.
- Coping with emotions in a constructive way, using a simple step-by-step approach.
- Building permanent and lasting healthy habits that support your goals.
What does the program entail?
The program takes a minimum of 6 weeks to complete, and entails the following:
- 6X 1:1 Zoom consultations (60 min each), where I will teach you step-by-step how to heal your relationship with food, build permanent healthy habits, and find your happy weight.
- Worksheets & lifelong access to resources.
- Unlimited WhatsApp support so that I can celebrate with you, help you through your day-to-day struggles, and be there for you when you need it most.
What are the costs?
The program costs R2995 for South African citizens. These rates are in line with Medical Aid rates, and the sessions can be claimed back from your medical aid. Depending on your benefits, you can claim back up to 100% of the costs.
For international citizens, the cost of the program is 175 Euro.
What do I need to do to get started?
To apply, you can book a free call with me by clicking the button below. During this call, I will help you to come up with a plan that will work for you, and you will be free to decide whether you would like to continue working together.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Marna, RD (BSc Med Hons Nutrition & Dietetics; BSc Psych; MSc Physiological Sciences)