If you love all things green and healthy, then these pancakes are for you! Made with simple nutritious ingredients like peas and oats, these greenies are packed with vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
Beautiful buckwheat flour pancakes
Perfect pancakes made with nutty buckwheat flour, a whole-grain and gluten-free alternative to wheat.
- 1 cup sifted buckwheat flour you can make this by grinding buckwheat in your Nutribullet
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 300 ml low-fat milk
- pinch of salt
- olive or canola oil spray
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a large bowl
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium – high heat and spray with olive / canola oil spray
- Using a soup ladle, pour batter into the pan and swirl to reach the edges of the pan
- Flip your pancake once the edges start to lift and cook for another 30 seconds on the other side, until browned to your liking
- Serve with fresh fruit and Greek yoghurt for a delicious breakfast or dessert, or serve with your favourite savoury pancake stuffing!