A super delicious throw-together salad of butternut, baby spinach, feta, sun-dried tomatoes. Dressed with a light balsamic and honey dressing. You can chop and change amounts, adding as much of the ingredients as you want. Play around with adding any other roast veg. Get creative!
Butternut, feta and sun-dried tomato salad
- 1 butternut halved, seeds removed, then chopped into 1 cm thick slices
- 1 packet baby spinach leaves rinsed
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 60 g feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tbsp capers optional
- Preheat the oven to 220 C
- Place the chopped butternut in the oven for about 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden and caramelized
- Combine the balsamic, honey and olive oil well, then toss with the spinach in a large salad bowl
- When your butternut is ready, add it to the baby spinach and toss
- Place the capers, feta, and olives on top. Enjoy!