A quick and easy salad made from cauliflower rice and quinoa, corn and bell pepper. This is a tasty and light side dish. To make it more substantial for a main dish, add some black beans.
Mexican cauliflower quinoa salad
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 1/2 tsp salt more or less to taste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- savoury chilli sauce to taste depending on how spicy you want it
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup corn frozen or canned
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- In your serving bowl, mix the cauli rice and cooked quinoa with the lemon / lime juice, salt, cumin, paprika and chilli sauce
- Add the rest of the vegetables
- Taste and season to perfection. Enjoy!