A stunning colorful salad that is simple and quick. A perfect side dish to a Middle-Eastern or Mexican-themed meal. Beef it up with some chickpeas for a more filling meal.
Rainbow quinoa salad
- 2 cups cooked and cooled quinoa
- 2 cups raw cauliflower rice optional, but it adds bulk and fiber
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 spring onions finely diced
- 1/2 cucumber chopped into small pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped into small pieces
- 1 handful fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh mint finely chopped
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese for garnish
- In a large salad bowl, add all the ingredients except for the salt and pepper and feta.
- Mix well, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with the crumbled feta cheese and enjoy!