Beautiful buckwheat flour pancakes
Perfect pancakes made with nutty buckwheat flour, a whole-grain and gluten-free alternative to wheat.
Servings: 8 pancakes
- 1 cup sifted buckwheat flour you can make this by grinding buckwheat in your Nutribullet
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 300 ml low-fat milk
- pinch of salt
- olive or canola oil spray
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a large bowl
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium – high heat and spray with olive / canola oil spray
- Using a soup ladle, pour batter into the pan and swirl to reach the edges of the pan
- Flip your pancake once the edges start to lift and cook for another 30 seconds on the other side, until browned to your liking
- Serve with fresh fruit and Greek yoghurt for a delicious breakfast or dessert, or serve with your favourite savoury pancake stuffing!